2/16/2011


The other week my "Dream" print made it to the front page of ETSY!  I was up in at 1:30am getting milk for my little guy and decided to check.  Lo and behold...my print!  It's amazing because if I didn't check it at that time then I would not have known it was there.  It was only up for a few hours.  

I began selling on ETSY 2 years ago (on and off) with LittleArtStudio and don't think I was ever in a Treasury during that time.  Ever since I started  LetterStudio (about a month ago) my prints have been in well over 15...plus I landed the front page :)  Weird.  I guess my new images are more visually pleasing than my original whimsical art. 

Anyway, I'm still working on both shops and we will see where they lead.  The frontpage didn't yield any sales but that's OK.  I was too excited anyway and did get more "hearts" for my shop.  Right now, I'm just having fun with it and creating what I really want to...for both of my shops.  

Now, I'm off to work on finalizing some art for a licensing submission!
Have a great day :)

No comments: