11/03/2009

Our Halloween Party...

It was a success! My husband actually suggested that we invite our kids classmates so we can have a big blow out next year. We will see if that happens :) I would love to invite everyone but just wanted it small this year...so, we kept it to playdate kids only. We ended up with 9 kids as 2 were sick and 1 fell asleep after his morning soccer match. Kids are so cute!

We made some fun snacks...I did not get many pictures as we were just too busy!


  1. Family Fun idea...Spider Cupcakes! We had a hard time finding black shoestring licorice for the legs. Eyes are mini marshmallows, centers were dabs of frosting. The kids all decorated their own for an after lunch treat.
  2. Yummy assortment of Halloween OREOs, classic chocolate sugar cookies and brownies.
  3. Family Fun idea...Apple Bites with almond slivers for teeth.
  4. Family Fun idea...Cheese Finger Food with apple piece for nail.
There were so many wonderful snack ideas that it was so hard to narrow down :)

6 comments:

Wini said...

Hi Kim, looks like you had a fun Halloween party. The spider cupcakes, apple bites and fingers are very creative! I've enjoyed the class, have you? I'm feeling a bit sad that its nearly over.

Kim Y. said...

Hi Wini,

The kids had so much fun at the party! Yes, I'm bummed the Fish Bowl is ending :( I still have to catch up with the last class. I'm looking forward to seeing what new class Marisa will be offering. Thanks for stopping by!

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

Wow this is so fun and creative! Great Halloween treats!

Wini said...

Hi Kim, I decided to sign up for the new class. Are you going to enroll?

sMacThoughts said...

The fingers are so great! I think they should be had all year :)

Kim Y. said...

Thanks for your comments Kate England & Wini & sMacThoughts :) The party was fun & the kids had such a good time :)

Wini, I loved the Fish Bowl class but am not planning on taking the next class. It looks really good though! Too much going on here and I'm still catching up w/ Fish Bowl . Enjoy!